Please Check Out My Site!
Here's the link. HOpe you enjoy!
Thursday, April 12, 2018
WALT predict the likelihood of events based upon observations and experience.
1. Whaea Lana had 10 cubes in a box. Without looking she took a cube out and recorded its colour in the chart and put it back into the box. She did this 20 x. If she takes one more out what colour will it most likely to be?
Number of Times
Answer: It would most likely to be yellow because it has more than the others.
2. In a gumball machine there were 300 yellow balls, 150 purple balls, 200 green balls and 50 orange balls. They are all mixed up. You put your money in and one gum ball comes out. What colour ball is it least likely to be?
Answer: It would least likely to be orange
3. Maui spinned this spinner, what space is it most likely to land on?
Answer:It would have more a chance to land on red.
4. Andy made a spinner. What is the likelihood of it landing on black?
Poor chance, Even chance, Good Chance, Impossible, or Certain?
On the same spinner, what is the chance of it landing on green?
5. To win a game James must spin and land on an even number on this spinner. What are his chances of spinning an even number? certain, unlikely or impossible?
10. When Seddon flips a coin what are the chances of it landing heads up? Answer: possible
Andy is getting a lollie. He does not look while he picks, what is the chance of picking a green lollie?
- No chance
- Bad chance
- Even chance
- Good chance